a.s.r. real estate


Information about the most common maintenance and repair work to your home is included in the maintenance guide -Who is required to carry out maintenance and repair work? -below (only in Dutch).


The maintenance and repair works to be met by the landlord and tenant respectively are specified by law. We understand that some maintenance might be difficult. Therefore we offer to do this for you. Most of the repair work you can report to our partner Jansen Huybrechts via 088 - 022 14 92. This service is free of charge. You do not have to report the maintenance work to your property manager.

In the maintenance guide you can find which repair work is for you and which repar work is for a.s.r. real estate.  Further information can be found on the government website (only in Dutch).