Report your repair request to our maintenance partner Jansen Huybregts. This can be done in two ways:
- No rush? Submit your repair request online via the tenant portal
Go through the online menu and submit your repair request. Jansen Huybregts request your request.
Jansen Hubregts will contact you to discuss your repair request or directly into the plans. You will receive an email confirming your repair request.
You can follow the status of your repair request via 'My repair requests' in the tenant portal, which you can find on this page. Do you live in a complex? Then you will also see if there are any open repair requests for the complex in which you live.
- Submit your repair request by telephone (urgent)
Call telephone number (088) 022 14 92 24 hours a day.
Press – 1 – for general repair requests, press - 2 – to save your CV.
Is the boiler not working? Or not good? Then first check the items below:
- Is the boiler outlet working? If not, then put the cupboard in the meter
- Is the water pressure between 1.5 and 2 bar? If not, top up the installation to 2 bar.
- Is the gas tap open?
- Check main valve and appliance valve. If not, turn it open.
- The boiler has a reset button. When saving, press this reset button and wait for what the device does next.
Does the central heating boiler (regularly) have malfunctions? Please contact Jansen Huybregts, our maintenance partner. Note the malfunction message on the display of the boiler and pass it on. You can call 24 hours a day on telephone number (088) 022 14 92.
Press – 1 – for general repair requests, press - 2 – for a storage to your CV