a.s.r. real estate
ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund

ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund

High-quality office buildings near mobility hubs.

ASR Dutch Prime Retail Fund ASR Dutch Core Residential Fund
Fund size
Fund size
Approx. € 500 million (incl. pipeline)
Total items
Total items
12
Expected return
Expected return
Total IRR 6% - 8%
Occupancy
Occupancy
95%

ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund

Interested? Please contact us!

By investing in the ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund, institutional investors can share a piece of the high-quality office real estate pie. The fund’s buildings are located near mobility hubs: important train and metro stations in the Netherlands. 80% of the portfolio is located near international mobility hubs and in the four largest cities in the Netherlands, i.e. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague.

Offices near public transport stations represent a selective market segment with a huge potential. Businesses are attaching increasing importance to renting offices that are close to public transport facilities. That is what makes the offices of the ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund, all of which are located near public transport hubs, an attractive proposition for investors.

Strategy
The fund’s strategy is aimed at high-quality offices in the immediate vicinity of mobility hubs, i.e. large train and metro stations in the Netherlands and international airports. These locations offer the right mix of local facilities and public transport functions, as well as a large variety of amenities. The investment policy is based on internally developed research tools.

In order to optimize returns, the fund has chosen to dedicate approximately 70% of its portfolio to office buildings. The remaining 30% of the portfolio consists of multi-storey car parks and other facilities; this guarantees diversification in the fund. Active asset management will help the portfolio grow consistently and meet the requirements of tomorrow’s world on a sustainable basis.

Disclaimer

Portfolio

Portfolio

The portfolio of the ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund consists of high-quality properties located near mobility hubs in the Netherlands: important train and metro stations, and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. 

Why choose ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund

  • High-quality office real estate near mobility hubs
  • High occupancy rate and stable rental income
  • Strategy based on thorough research and self-developed tools
  • Active asset management

Fund profile (as per 30 June 2018)

Fund name

ASR Dutch Mobility Office Fund

Sector

Offices (multi and single tenant) at mobility hubs

Fundsize including pipeline

Approximately € 500 million

Total number of objects including pipeline

17

Dividend yield 

> 5%

Expected return (IRR)

6% - 8%

Risk Profile/investment style

Core

Duration

Unlimited life, closed-end fund

Leverage

15% (with a maximum of 30%)

Fiscal structure

Mutual Fund

Governance

Meeting of Investors, Investment Committee

Shareholders

Institutional investors, co-investment a.s.r. no less than 15% or at least €100 million

About a.s.r. real estate

a.s.r. real estate has been investing in real estate for more than 125 years, and manages investments in rural real estate, residential units, retail units and offices for institutional investors.

We manage real estate portfolios that are highly lettable under varying economic conditions. a.s.r. real estate manages the largest private portfolio of rural real estate in the Netherlands on behalf of a.s.r. 

 

Contact a.s.r. real estate

You can contact a.s.r. real estate at
T: +31 (0)30 257 2380

Mailing address
PO BOX 2008
3500 GA Utrecht

Visiting address
Archimedeslaan 10
3584 BA Utrecht